Sunday, October 11, 2009

A tale of sleepless nights and insightful comments

Today being the 1 month birthday of the twins I thought that over the next few days I would share some of the more interesting comments my wife and I have shared with each other at some obscene hour of the day.

One of the first to befall us was the following incident that has occurred over many evenings:
We have both been plauged by invisible baby syndrome. I have apparently both burped a baby and protected one in my sleep. While she has many times told me she fed the non-existent baby in the bed. (For the record we do not sleep with the twins.) She has also asked me to pickup the baby she had with her in the bed despite their not being one there.

Apparently they are also going into a rebellious stage as Aeralind has been sporting a mowhawk since birth. Not to be outdone by her sister Bronwyn has grown a mullet.

1 comment: