Monday, October 19, 2009

Blue strikes back, if that is needed

I am somewhat mystified by my wife's recent post on how pink was striking out at blue by Aeralind spitting up on something non-pink. The reason is that the babies currently can not differentiate between colors therefore she has is trying to make a moot point, but I digress. While her post was a straw mans argument today we achieved a total victory for team blue. When I went to feed the twins I discovered that the twins were wearing matching outfits that were white with little giraffes on them. To further the cause for team blue they were sporting a classy pair of BLUE bum-genius diapers.



The pink quilt was to appease my wife.

To further aid team blue this picture was taken yesterday after putting them both in a pink outfit. I think their reaction says enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment