Friday, December 9, 2011

Danger Scales

Anyone who has children has an inherent danger scale when it comes to what their children can and cannot do. To some parents, they would happily let their children walk a tightrope across a ravine at age 3. While with others the mere thought of their child leaving their well-padded home in anything but full protective armour leaves them in hysteria.With this in mind I present to you readers a series of posts where I request your input in how you would rate some of the activities that my daughters have gotten up to lately. A vote of 1 is no danger while 10 is running around frantically waving my arms in the air screaming for help.

Here is the first one. In this picture Aeralind decided to inform us that she could remove her diaper all by herself.



1 comment:

  1. There's definintely a risk of e-coli bacteria if she puts that in her mouth. I said "4".

    ReplyDelete