Thursday, October 13, 2011

On the use of Bears

As the father of young girls I must always be on the lookout for ways to improve or modify my suitor defense plan. While at a recent visit to the park my daughters found the perfect creature for a job opening in my suitor defense plan. They were laying innocently in the grass waiting for some unsuspecting person to walk by. But when my daughters approached them, the bears let them go for a ride on their backs.


I think that they will be a nice addition to my suitor defense plan. The girls can have a fun pet to play with while any boys will be met with a fierce predator.

I was even able to get a picture of all my women riding the bear.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like the most amazing park ever. Can you actually eat that house, because that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete