Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pinks new Attack

It seems that members in Team Pink have discovered a new method of attack. On Mothers Day Aeralind was tired after her sister kept waking her up the night before so she cursed Bronwyn and turned her into a kitty. Because of this all Bronwyn could say was "Meow, Meow." Unfortunately for her she tried to walk like a normal human on our walk but Aeralind was quick to set her straight by hitting her with a stick.




Unfortunately for poor Bronwyn she was stuck in this cat like state for 4 days. We though are happy to announce that she broke free and can now act and talk like a normal baby girl. I fear for the other members of Team Blue if this mode of attack is unleashed upon us.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Kopp Twins blog - battle against pink still has me rolling! I gave in a long time ago! I have 3 and 1/2 yr. old identical twin girls and a 1 and 1/2 yr. old girl. All 3 girls and my wife kick my tail with pinks and purples - I have not only given in, but have some and wear some myself!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew. ... at least it didn't get to the point where she was bringing you dead animals like the real cat!

    ReplyDelete