Friday, April 1, 2011

A truce with pink

Today I call a truce with pink. This morning I awoke and I put on my pink polo, my pink unmentionables, my pink tutu, and my ballet slippers. I thought gee it sure is nice to be free from all the hate of pinkness.

My daughters woke up and I fed them Pink Milk and Green Eggs and Pink Ham. Together we went and got a manicure in our pink tutu's. We all got our toenails painted sparkly and pink. It feels so good to have someone massage your feet in bubbling pink water.

Following our spa morning we went to a store and purchased Pink Peeps, Pink Bubblegum, and Strawberry Ice cream. We went to a park and had a Pink Feast. While on our sugar high we twirled happily in the breeze like butterflies.

After we napped luxuriously in our pink silk sheets we arose and went to Barbie on Ice. It was so amazing to see Barbie twirl and triple axle and we were so happy to see that she finally married ken in the end.

We went home where Melissa served us strawberry jello jigglers and a lovely pepto-bismol pink ice cream cake.

I am looking forward to winding down our perfectly pink day by pushing our pink dolls in strollers and singing ring around the rosies until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment