Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The first month part 2

I thought in honor of the twins 1 month birthday that I would write down some of the more interesting things that have happened in our household with twin girls.

At 2:30 in the morning while feeding one of the girls I looked at my wife and said: "Honey, I am going to mow the carpet tomorrow." Not to be outdown she replied: "Honey, Why did the ocean randomly turn on?"

One evening she said to me: "I am the coolest mom in the world, I can turn on the ocean with my foot." Referring to my clock radio that can play ocean sounds, and jungle sounds to, that we use at night for the girls.


I absolutely love watching them snuggle up close to each other when they sleep. They do it many times without provocation. It is like they instinctively know their sister is close by.

Being told by my wife that Aeralind is a trip hazard when she descends the stairs so I need to lower her via a bucket.

I asked my wife one night what she is feeding them since our 4wk preemie girls are growing quickly. She quickly answered that she is feeding them Miracle Grow, Radiator fluid, and a side of cow growth hormone.

No comments:

Post a Comment